- Provide event and logistic support to workshops, peer-to-peer sharing, overseas immersion, etc.
- Support the running of outreach programme and engage SMEs on their learning and development needs
- Support the ELT Alumni activities, to ensure peer-to-peering learning, collaboration and networking
- Identify skills and SME training needs in the target industry sectors
- Support proper documentation adhering to the ELT office’s processes and procedures
- Responsible for ELT and related activities, such as recruiting of potential applicants, programme registration and course scheduling, etc.
- Manage the mentor-mentee pool and facilitate the matching process
- Liaise and collaborate with agencies to build intermediary resources
- Manage the ELT programme documentation, SME financial returns, and agencies’ reporting on KPIs
- Run outreach programmes to engage enterprises including SMEs
- Degree holder, with at least 5 years relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of integrity, with commercial acumen
- Good project management and communication skills
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiatives
- Motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment, task and action-oriented