International Study and Exchange Specialist, Academic and Student Services
(International Study and Exchange Specialist) -(Academic and Student Services)
International Study and Exchange Specialist
The International Study and Exchange Specialist is responsible to develop, manage and oversee all aspects of multiple study abroad and exchange students programs in Khalifa university and to organize, and monitor the operations of student exchange programs to ensure efficiency and world-class performance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement the International Study and Student Exchange business plan in line with the Khalifa University vision and mission as well as in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Manage International Study and exchange delegated budgets.
- Plan and organize International Study and Exchange activities to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively while maximizing user satisfaction and learning.
- Design, coordinate and conduct study abroad advising and pre-departure orientations
- Ensure effective evaluation and quality assurance and implement necessary developmental and corrective actions.
- Facilitate and act as primary point-of-contact for approved visiting international groups and oversee activities in preparation for welcoming visiting groups.
- Help lead International Programs through collaborative program planning, development, and oversight of budgets.
- Identify and prepare grant funding proposals for international initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate student/faculty agreements with selected foreign colleges and universities.
- Serve as point of contact in international institutions for study abroad student and responsible for international communications and responses to students and their families, host university officials, faculty directors.
- Establish and maintain professional networks with related local, national and international organizations and agencies to support in its student exchange programs.
- Help identify and implement best practices in international education and conduct program review and evaluation from this perspective.
- Oversee the development of Khalifa University wide International Study and exchange program materials and maintain related repositories with current and accurate information in collaboration with Communication Department.
- Create awareness and promote the student exchange program, educate students and applicants about program benefits and help prepare them for successful participation.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff and ensure student exchange goals are incorporated within different activities as appropriate.
- Help evaluate the impact of study abroad and student exchange programs and adjust as necessary.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job Type: Full-time