Head of Advancement
Classification: Senior Manager 1
Salary Package: Competitive salary offered, commensurate with experience
Terms: Full time, Fixed Term (4 years)
- Are you a collaborative and adaptable Advancement leader, who can inspire your team to deliver excellent results in a busy, complex environment?
- Are you a donor-centred fundraiser, passionate about people and their stories?
- Do you have an eye and an ear for smart, strategic communication and relationship management?
- Do you want to help donors create a philanthropic legacy that will endure for years to come?
The University is now an outstanding Advancement leader to take up the role of Head of Advancement, College of Law.
The goal of the Advancement program at the ANU College of Law is to build, coordinate and execute strong donor engagement plans to support University priorities, primarily through major gifts fundraising for the ANU College of Law. The Head of Advancement leads, develops and implements philanthropic fundraising strategies and improved alumni engagement within the College. This position provides expert strategic advice to, and works in close partnership with, members of the College Executive and University colleagues; and oversees an expanding portfolio of individual and institutional gift prospects.
For further information please contact Alex Furman E: email@example.com
Position Description: SM1 PD - Head of Advancement CoL FINAL1.pdf
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form
- Other documents if required
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful application must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results