Learning and Skills Development Coach, Healthcare
Salary: £27,116 - £30,497 p.a. plus travel expenses
Contract Type: Fixed term until 31 March 2025
Closing Date: 28-01-2022 12 Midday
The Central Apprenticeships Team at University College Birmingham currently has an opportunity to join us as a Learning and Skills Development Coach, supporting employers within the Healthcare sector and specialising in Level 3 Team Leader and Level 5 Operations Manager standards.
The successful applicant should demonstrate:
- Relevant experience within the Healthcare sector.
- Experience of assessment/training.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
Your application will be supported by relevant subject and Assessor qualifications, and a willingness to engage in relevant professional development.
This role will involve frequent travel to employer premises. A flexible approach to work is required in order to meet the demands of the service.
Closing date: Friday 28 January 2022 at midday
- 38 days’ paid leave per year (26 days’ annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
- Local government pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Unless stated otherwise, all roles at UCB will be based on-site at one of our Birmingham City Centre campus buildings. This is a not a remote role.