Business Analyst – Accounts Receivable
3 days left
- Full Time
University of the West of Scotland
Paisley Campus (with travel to other campuses when required)
Business Analyst – Accounts Receivable – REQ001417
Grade 5: £30,497 - £36,382 per annum
Full-time, 35 hours per week
Fixed Term for 6 months
(Benefits at UWS include a generous holiday allowance and employer pension)
The Finance Department seeks to recruit a Business Analyst to support the Accounts Receivable Team. This individual will report to the Financial Accounting Manager and will lead a project to provide high quality analysis of the debtors’ ledger and design reports from the finance system to manage the targeted collection of unpaid invoices. In addition, the post holder will review old debts and credit balances to match any amounts and lead a cleansing exercise of the Debtors’ Ledger.
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience working in a finance role within a large and complex organisation, including involvement in the implementation of organisational change and an ability to drive & adapt to change.
- A high level of computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- An understanding of the end to end AR process and the associated accounting entries.
- A proven ability to work effectively to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, with the flexibility in providing workarounds for business needs and systems.
- The ability to foresee potential financial issues and recommend actions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities and a "can-do" approach, while thriving under pressure and putting a strong emphasis on customer focus.
Further information, including details of how to apply is available at https://jobs.uws.ac.uk/
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd January 2022
Interview Date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
UWS is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from underrepresented groups.
UWS is a “Disability Confident” employer.
University of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity, no. SC002520.