College Operations Manager
* Recognised professional practitioner and management and/or service specialist with responsibility for working collaboratively with the Community Manager (Colleges and Divisional) to ensure excellence and consistency in the stakeholder experience.
* Provide input to the design and development of service processes, techniques and deliverables for operational service strands and/or projects.
* Manage operational service activities and ensure service level agreements are met or exceeded.
* Contribute to the analysis of stakeholder feedback to help define needs and requirements, inputting to the design and planning of services.
* Internal and external relationship development and partnership working, networking and participation to engage and influence future services and the University reputation.
* Provide feedback on team and individual performance and identify development needs, conducting regular staff ADR and performance reviews.
* Handle the vast majority of welfare issues within a team, referring more complex welfare issues to appropriate support services/senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office. Five GCSE's at least Grade C or level four (or equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent experience).
- Post-16 qualification (or equivalent experience).
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience).
- Continuing professional development required to maintain professional recognition.
- Professional practitioner with knowledge and expertise used to contribute to the delivery and development of services, events and activities within the organisation.