Research Fellow, Singapore Data Science Consortium
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the Singapore Data Science Consortium (SDSC). The consortium, funded by NRF, is hosted at the School of Computing (SoC), NUS. SDSC seeks to develop novel computational solutions to a wide range of industry-driven applications, building large-scale experimental systems and improving the well-being of society.
The Research Fellow is expected to design solutions and to provide analytical insights that meet industry needs. The job responsibilities include:
- Create processes within companies and/or build machine-learning tools that will fetch data from multiple sources. Interpret and analyse data to draw valuable insights that will help companies address business challenges and enhance performance.
- Communicate important information and trends that highlight problems or opportunities.
- Work with the research team to devise possible solutions and implement new statistical methodologies as needed.
- A PhD degree in computer science/computing or a related discipline
- Relevant working experience preferred
- A team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- A dynamic individual with innovative, critical and analytical thinking
Interested applicants can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8995