Research Engineer, Microbiology/Biochemistry/Engineering
The job involves microbiological measurements and analysis in a laboratory setting. It also entails producing reports and presenting the data when required. Experience and skills in molecular analysis such as PCR, qPCR is preferred.
- Applicants should have a good Bachelor or Masters degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environmental Science/Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering or Chemical/Biomedical Engineering
- Preferably with 1-2 years’ experience (Recent graduates will be trained accordingly)
- Experience in microbiology analysis
- Familiarity with BSL2 practices
- A team player
- Good writing and reporting skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute