Assistant Manager, Research and Consulting, ISE
- Full Time | Contract
- Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 04 Feb 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
This position is for Institute of Service Excellence (ISE).
The role will support ISE in its mission with a focus on research and thought leadership by developing high quality Singapore and Asian based research on service excellence and consulting research projects. The role would be involved in the following:
- CSISG National Study
- Assist in the conducting of the study including vendor management, questionnaire reviews, data and quality checks.
- Assist in the quarterly review and reporting of national study findings including generation of research findings and analytics for the industry.
- CSISG Reports
- Analyze company level data for CSISG clients.
- Assist to generate timely and accurate reports.
- Preparation of presentation slides for client level management meetings.
- Research and Consulting Projects
- Assist analyst in ad-hoc research and consulting projects including preparing quotes, proposals, fieldwork management, client management and reporting.
- Assist in ad-hoc research consulting projects including development of research design, analysis and presentation to clients.
- Present findings to clients.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a research or consultancy role preferred.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Meticulous with strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Experience in the use of statistical software packages and database language such as SPSS, R and SQL.
- Good understanding of research methodologies and able to perform data analysis.
- Experienced in the use of statistical software packages like SPSS or R.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
- A keen learner who is curious to discover news insights.
- Willing to pick up new research skills as needed.