Senior Lecturer in Events
Salary: £32,221 - £40,781 p.a. (pro rata of £39,739 - £50,296 p.a. with opportunity to progress to pro rata of £54,943)
Contract Type: 0.81 FTE (30 hours per week)
Closing Date: 24-01-2022 12 Midday
The department of Hospitality and Tourism at UCB is looking to recruit a candidate to join us as a Senior Lecturer in Events.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Experience of a leading role in Undergraduate/Postgraduate programmes.
- Track record of creating successful learning outcomes for students.
- Sound understanding of the Events industry and curriculum requirements.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a team.
- Postgraduate qualification or professional qualification of a commensurate level.
Your application should demonstrate the ability to teach on, and make a leading contribution to, the range of programmes offered by the UCB department at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
This is a fractional post, based on a 30-hour per week contract.
Closing date: Monday 24 January 2022 at midday
- 50 days’ paid leave per year (pro rata)
- Teacher’s pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Unless stated otherwise, all roles at UCB will be based on-site at one of our Birmingham City Centre campus buildings. This is a not a remote role.