Research Assistant, Cancer Science Institute
A research assistant/ laboratory executive position is available immediately in the Microscopy and Multiplex Assay Core at the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, for a motivated scientist with laboratory experience in cancer research.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out multiplexed spatial transcriptomic assays, and engage in multidisciplinary collaborative work related to translational research.
- A bachelors’ degree in science/medical disciplines with evidence of good academic performance
- Expertise and experience in the following are required for this position:
- Cell culture and basic molecular biology techniques (western blotting/ RT-PCR etc)
- Proficiency/ expertise in data analysis (R or equivalent)
- Experience in laboratory management
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
Applications which fulfil the above criteria should include full curriculum vitae, samples of prior written work, and 2 reference letters.
Applications without ALL of the above will not be considered
Further information on the facility and institute can be found at: https://www.csi.nus.edu.sg/web/core-facilities/microscope-core-facility/