Research Assistant, Biochemistry
The National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Assistant position with immediate effect in the Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Appointments will be made on 1 year contract basis in the first instance, with the possibility of extension up to 1-2 year.
The applicant should hold at least a bachelor in life sciences from prestigious local universities such as NTU, NUS. Preferred experience should include the follows but not limited to:
- Experience in biochemical techniques.
- Proficiency in molecular cloning, protein expression, immunoprecipitation, Western blots.
- Strong interests in biochemistry.
- Experience in working on platelets and blood cells.
- Experience with mouse work is a plus but not essential.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to principle investigator Dr. Long Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV (including personal particulars, academic and employment history, complete list of publications/oral presentations and full contacts of 3 referees