Adjunct Lecturer, System Engineering in Department of Industrial Systems and Engineering
The Department of Industrial Systems Engineering & Management is looking for industry professionals with deep experiences in systems engineering to impart their knowledge and expertise to our undergraduate students.
We are looking for passionate individuals to train the future generations of engineers and must be conversant in teaching one or more of the following subjects in System Engineering:
- Engineering Requirements
- Systems Architecture
- Systems Design and Analysis
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Systems Integration
- Systems Verification and Validation
- Large-Scale Systems Engineering
Other than lectures, you will be required to:
- Conduct tutorials and practicums in full-time and part-time courses.
- Work in teams to support subject administration.
Interested applicants are to submit their full CV with a cover letter detailing their suitability in the teaching position applied.
Interviews will be on-going until all vacancies are filled.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a preliminary interview.
- PhD Degree from a reputable university in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic/ Computer Engineering and/or System Engineering.
- Applicants without a PhD Degree may be considered on a case by case basis based on their Masters Degree and working experience.
- At least 5 recent years of relevant industry experience.
- Teaching experiences in institutions of higher learning are preferred.
- Passionate in teaching and mentoring students.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8468