Adjunct Lecturer, Management of Technology in Department of Industrial Systems and Engineering
The Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM) at National University of Singapore (NUS) invites application for adjunct positions in innovation broadly defined to include Management of Technology (MoT). Successful candidates are expected to teach in one or more in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Quality Planning and Management
- Intellectual Property Management
- Patent Data Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Marketing of Hi-Tech Products
- New Product Management
- Strategic & New Product Development
- Finance for Engineers
- Engineering Business Finance Fundamentals
- Venture Capital
ISEM offers a diverse spectrum of graduate programmes, including the Master of Science in Management of Technology and Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering, where the main teaching focus will be under this hire.
Interested applicants are to submit their full CV with a cover letter detailing their suitability in the teaching position applied.
- A PhD degree from relevant fields.
- Applicants without a PhD Degree may be considered on a case by case basis based on their Masters Degree and working experience.
- At least 5 recent years of relevant industry experience.
- Teaching experiences in institutions of higher learning are preferred.
- Passionate in teaching and mentoring students
- Interviews will be on-going until all vacancies are filled.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a preliminary interview.
PhD degree with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8469