Research Assistant, Centre for Family and Population Research
The RA will primarily assist on data management and analysis. Other responsibilities include literature review, assisting in survey operations, writing of reports and administrative support.
The position offers a lot of opportunities for learning and working with established scholars in the field of childhood development, family, and population.
- Honours degree or equivalent in statistics or social sciences
- Experience in conducting research, including an honours thesis, is preferred.
- Strong quantitative research skills are a must.
- A good grasp of data analytic software such as SPSS or STATA is necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with a large team and to work independently when necessary.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences
Department : Dean's Office (Arts & Social Sc.)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8865