Research Assistant, Centre for Family and Population Research
6 days left
- Full Time
The RA will primarily assist on data management and analysis. Other responsibilities include literature review, assisting in survey operations, writing of reports and administrative support.
The position offers a lot of opportunities for learning and working with established scholars in the field of childhood development, family, and population.
- Honours degree or equivalent in statistics or social sciences
- Experience in conducting research, including an honours thesis, is preferred.
- Strong quantitative research skills are a must.
- A good grasp of data analytic software such as SPSS or STATA is necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with a large team and to work independently when necessary.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences
Department : Dean's Office (Arts & Social Sc.)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8865