Lecturer, Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
The Department of Industrial Systems Engineering & Management is looking for a full time academic staff in systems engineering to impart their knowledge and expertise to our undergraduate and postgraduate students.
We are looking for passionate individuals to train the future generations of engineers and must be conversant in teaching the following subjects in System Engineering:
- Engineering Requirements
- Systems Architecture
- Systems Design and Analysis
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Systems Integration
- Systems Verification and Validation
- Large-Scale Systems Engineering
Other than lectures, you will be required to :
- Conduct tutorials and practicums in full-time and part-time courses.
- Work in teams to support subject administration.
Interested applicants are to submit the following:
- Full CV with a cover letter detailing their suitability in the teaching position applied.
- A teaching statement
- A research statement (optional but encouraged)
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that only shortlisted applicants be invited to submit their full dossier and campus visit.
- PhD Degree from a reputable university in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic/ Computer Engineering and/or System Engineering.
- Applicants with excellent teaching feedback from institutions of higher learning will be considered favourably.
- Passionate in teaching and mentoring student.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8506