Senior Lecturer, Department of Finance
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School invites applications for educator track faculty positions in the Department of Finance. Applicants are expected to hold a PhD degree from an accredited institution, and have excellent communication skills, the necessary analytical background, and evidence of being a highly effective educator. We encourage applicants in all areas of finance including corporate finance, investments, valuation, M&A, FinTech, and green finance. Candidates who are able to teach a wide range of modules at undergraduate and Masters level will be preferred. The initial appointment is for up to a 3-year period, starting in Fall 2022.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver modules in the BBA, MBA and MSc (Finance) programmes, in NUS's lifelong learning initiative, and/or other programmes as needed.
- Develop new teaching materials and programmes that support the department’s and school’s initiatives.
- Engage in other aspects of teaching scholarship (e.g., case/textbook writing, student project supervision).
- Deliver a full teaching load of up to 28 modular credits or the equivalent of up to 7 full modular courses per academic year.
Salary range: S$9,000 to S$15,000
- Full CV including education, professional background, teaching, supervision and name of PhD advisor.
- A statement of teaching philosophy and methodology.
- Teaching evaluations and/or evidence of teaching excellence.
- Any other materials related to teaching development.
- 3 reference letters.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Finance
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8951