Research Fellow, Power Quality Analysis for Green Power Generation
3 days left
- Full Time
NUS is looking for a Research Fellow to work on Power Quality Analysis for green power generation.
The job requires the candidate to test the developed algorithms in the lab. environment and later work towards converting the tested algorithm into translational research.
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with specialisation in Power Electronics/Power Systems.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary research team.
- Able to work independently by conducting experiments alone or in teams when required
- Assist in drafting research proposals and help managing the research funds and deliverables.
- Familiar with working of various power electronic converters.
- Familiar with state-of-the-art simulation platforms such as MATLAB/Simulink, PSIM and PLECS.
- Familiar with Model based algorithm development, harmonic studies, Fault detection for improvement of power quality
- Familiar with multi-objective optimal design of power converters, and PCB design tools such as Altium designer or equivalent.
- Able to work on multiple tasks and projects with teams, governmental agencies and collaborators with respect to the research.
- Able to draft research proposals, assist the PI in applying for research grants, and manage the research funds.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11047