Research Fellow, Catalytic Membrane Reactor
2 days left
- Full Time
- Development of inorganic hollow fiber membranes (e.g. Zeolite, MIEC, MOF membranes) for CO2 hydrogenation to methanol reactions and water separation.
- Integrate catalysts with inorganic hollow fiber membranes to form membrane reactors for various temperatures and pressures.
- Write and review research papers, presenting research outcomes and develop connections with local and international researchers for collaboration work.
- Contribute to project management, provision of guidance to undergraduates as well as graduate students.
- Maintain optimal experimental progress and equipment’s in the laboratory
- PhD in chemistry/chemical engineering in the area of catalysts and inorganic membranes (MIEC, Pd-Alloy or Zeolite membranes) and inorganic membrane reactors for high temperature and high pressure reactions.
- Proven experience in the field of inorganic membrane synthesis, catalyst synthesis and reactor design in terms of publications and/or patents.
- Able to propose research proposals and co-supervise undergraduates/graduates if required.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11065