Research Assistant, Biology
2 days left
- Full Time
The Research Assistant will be working with a multi-disciplinary team on a research project focusing on developing and integrating solutions specifically for urban production of leafy vegetables. The responsibilities include:
- Conducting research experiments independently under the direction of the Senior Research Fellow and PI.
- Be actively involved in plant phenotyping and are required to take care of the vegetable crops under study.
- Working in the laboratory as well as in the field.
- Assisting the SRF in data collection and preliminary analyses of the collected data.
- Required to work on the procurement and provide other technical and administrative support for the research project as necessary.
- At least a BSc (Honours) in (Plant) Biology or equivalent. Prior experience in field work is preferred
- Knowledge on Plant Biology preferred
- Self-motivated and show keen interest in interdisciplinary research focusing on Plant Biology are welcome to apply.
- Strong analytical abilities with good statistical interpretation and writing skills are an advantage.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute