Research Assistant, MedTech Clinical Translation
6 days left
- Full Time
The Translational Core of The N.1 Institute for Health, NUS conducts translational research to bring diagnostic and therapeutic technologies from lab to clinic and commercialization. Our research is multi-disciplinary and will involve interaction with diverse stakeholders including scientists, engineers, clinicians, regulatory and ethics boards, etc. We are interested in recruiting a talented, and highly motivated Research Assistant to perform a variety of functions related to research under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or his/her designate.
Your main duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out clinical study involving medtech assessment in healthy volunteers and cancer patients
- Handle clinical trial administration duties, if necessary.
- Handle general lab administrative/documentation duties.
- Prepare materials for ethic board review.
- Supervise undergraduate students working on the research project.
The successful candidate will have the following credentials
- Proficient written & spoken English.
- An independent and motivated individual who can work with others in an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience in clinical trial administration is preferred but not necessary.
- Outstanding communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Routine laboratory management procedures
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Bachelors/ Masters of Science in Biomedical Engineering/Life Science
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Life Sciences Institute
Department : Research & Programmes
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9551