Research Fellow, Biological Sciences
5 days left
- Full Time
The Protein and Proteomics Centre at the Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, invites talented individuals for the positions of Research Fellow / Research Associate / Research Assistant. Successful candidates will join a dynamic and friendly team focused on protein research and delivering cutting-edge mass spectrometry solutions to the scientific community.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please send your application via email (indicating the position of interest, latest CV and contact information of at least 2-3 referees) to Assoc. Prof Lin Qingsong (email@example.com) and Dr Lin Qifeng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- PhD/MSc/BSc degrees in related life science or biomedical disciplines
- At least 1 year of research lab working experience required for Research Associate position
- Fresh PhD/BSc holders are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of protein biochemistry and molecular biology is prerequisite
- Experience with liquid chromatography and/or mass spectrometry will be advantageous
- Good organisation skills and able to adhere to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: [[No]]
Job requisition ID : 8618