Research Fellow Biological Sciences
3 days left
- Full Time
The laboratory of Assistant Professor LIN Zhewang at the Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking a creative and highly motivated postdoctoral fellow with background in chemical biology, biochemistry or cell biology. Our group integrates chemical, biochemical and cell biology approaches to discover and understand novel co-translational pathways that determine the fate of newly synthesized proteins and the associated mRNAs.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Designing and performing experiments
- Assisting the PI in mentoring graduate students and research assistants.
- Ph.D. in chemical biology, biochemistry, cell biology or related fields.
- At least one first author paper in international peer reviewed journal.
- Excellent skills in cell culture and molecular biology.
- Knowledge and skills in proteomics will be preferred.
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Department of Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: [[Yes]]