Research Engineer, Software, SIA-NUS Digital Aviation Corporate Laboratory
In this position, you will be working on software technologies for qualitatively and quantitatively analyzing data for prototyping and validating sensor-based assessments of passengers’ preferences and improving the passengers’ inflight experience. You will work closely with hardware engineers and project manager throughout the software lifecycle in successfully monitoring and collecting data from sensors in a cabin stimulator.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
- Excellent coding skills in C++ or Python.
- Experience in algorithms for time series analysis.
- Basic working knowledge of motion or strain or pressure sensors.
- Candidate should be organized, meticulous, hardworking and has good communications skills.
- Candidate should be comfortable working on multiple projects and in a dynamic environment.
- Candidate should be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
Interested candidates should email a CV to Professor Lim Chwee Teck (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Asst Prof John Ho (email@example.com) from the Faculty of Engineering at the National University of Singapore.