Executive, Government Grants
6 days left
- Full Time
Office of Planning and Finance
The shortlisted candidate will report to the Assistant Director and support the department’s functions through analysis, preparation, collaboration (with both internal and external parties), policy formulation and review, performance management, information gathering, compliance and reporting. Specifically, he/she will support the Ministry of Education (MOE) budgets and claims, assist in planning, analysis and reporting of financials, statutory board reporting, ensuring compliance to policy and procedures (P&Ps).
- Degree Holder with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experiences in related industry/public sector’s processes, grant management/claims, budgeting, financial analysis and reporting;
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity;
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, SAP S/4 Hana, SAP Analytics Cloud and data analytics tools;
- Able to do data analysis and information research;
- Able to communicate well so as to facilitate interactions with external organisations and internal colleagues such as faculty and admin staff from other departments.