Assistant Professor in Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics
【Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics】
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to healthcare or related fields who have experiences or expectation of doing interdisciplinary research and will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Biomedical Engineering at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810 NTD~$111,810 NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biomedical Engineering, Optoelectronic Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, or related fields
- Demonstrated specialization in one of the following areas: Biophotonics & Bioimaging, Biomechatronics Engineering, Smart Machinery & Manufacturing, Smart Biosensor, and Smart Healthcare.
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics, College of Biomedical Engineering
Taipei Medical University
250 Wuxing Street, Taipei, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Peng at firstname.lastname@example.org