Research Assistant, Mechanobiology Institute
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join as a Research Assistant in A/Prof Low Boon Chuan’s research group at Mechanobiology Institute, NUS, to embark on an interdisciplinary project aimed at understanding mechanical and biochemical signalling. Successful candidates are expected to have excellent knowledge and skills in cell and molecular biology.
- Participate in projects involving molecular, cellular, or/and computational biology/ modelling.
- General maintenance of lab reagents and order processing.
- Maintain the lab safety and liaise with institute wide safety team.
- Bachelor degree in life science or biomedical disciplines
- At least 6 months of experience working in a research lab (including Final Year Hons project or Undergraduate project).
- Experiences in cell and tissue culture, protein biochemistry and molecular biology. Experiences in microscopy will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill and a team player
- Willing to work on flexible hours.
- Willingness to take up extra duties as required.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and 3 reference letters)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Mechanobiology Institute