Research Fellow, AI and Machine Learning
We’re looking for a Research Fellow for the project “An AI based automated demand side management”. The project scope is to accelerate the commercialization of Intelligent demand side management solutions with multi-disciplinary capabilities such as advanced communications, real-time control, cloud-based machine learning optimization, and advanced data analytics.
As a Research Fellow, you would contribute actively to the machine learning optimization part of the product, create cutting edge product for commercial deployment by our collaborator, ReSync.
- Research, develop, test machine learning models for non intrusive load monitoring, load forecasting
- Work with our collaborator, Resync team to build a customer-centric product with the potential to influence behaviour change
- Work along with the research fellows from NUS and senior full-stack engineers from Resync
- PhD in relevant field.
- Experience year in full-stack development (preferably 1+ year)
- Experience with machine learning models, data science tool kits like sci-kit learn
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Prefer candidates based in Singapore or green lanes to Singapore (given covid restrictions), sustainable energy technology and/or electrochemical engineering.
- Self-motivated with an aspiration to develop a successful career in the energy sector
- Team player, analytical, responsible with a learning mindset.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7856