Research Engineer, Natural Language Processing and Human-Robot Interaction
1 day left
- Full Time
A Research Engineer position is open in the research group of Assistant Professor Wang Xinchao, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The Research Engineer will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects. The candidate will join the research team on natural language processing and human-robot interaction.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Contribute to the implementation of algorithms and development of systems
- To advance the knowledge, to publish in leading journals and conferences
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python
- Project experience and excellent teamwork
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10795