Research Fellow, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics
- Full Time
- Full Time | Contract
- PhD | Masters
- Singapore | Closing On 17 Jan 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Undertake research activities at the institute for its various research projects
- Collaborate with researchers associated with the institute on research projects
- Coordinate and assist in research activities in the institute such as data collection, collecting and summarizing working papers and other publications
- PhD degree or postgraduate degree in Finance, Economics or closely related areas
- A strong knowledge and research background in the areas of Financial Economics, Finance or Economics
- Knowledge in and ability to handle large databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills