Specialist, Office of Global Programmes
The shortlisted candidate will assist the Manager/Senior Manager in overseeing and managing administrative matters in the department.
- Lead in initiating and building partnerships with international universities, with a particular focus on emerging markets in Asia.
- Lead in developing overseas (physical/hybrid) programmes to contribute to students' development of global competencies.
- Co-lead in developing inbound programmes for visiting students, including shaping its learning outcomes, experiential activities and coordinating all logistics arrangements with various stakeholders and community partners.
- Assist in the expansion of CEL's regional community partnerships, contributing to CEL's network of strategic partners.
- Assist in the assessment of students' global learning, including their written and group reflections.
- Assist in the end-to-end implementation of overseas trips, including coordinating its logistics, managing the student group while abroad and assisting in the facilitation of their global learning.
The suitable candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing and leading tertiary-level student groups abroad and in Singapore
- Have a proactive and energetic disposition. You should enjoy meeting with different types of people and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple projects and partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills, with experience in partnership building. A bonus if these partnerships are with regional or international communities.
- A high degree of commitment to our students' well-being and holistic development, with the ability to commit to some travelling in this position.
- Be organised and meticulous, particularly in the planning of our conferences, forums and programmes.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field, with some experience in the education sector.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.