Curriculum Specialist - Health Science
IAT is looking for a qualified and experienced Curriculum Specialist - Health Science for its Applied Technology High Schools based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The candidate should have:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in the Health Science or related subjects and Masters in the specialized Subject or Education Leadership.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Teaching at High School level, and 2 years of Curriculum Development & Design and Leadership role.
- Industry experience in the field is an advantage.
- Familiar with the Assessment Methodologies
- Familiar with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Works with the National Qualification Authority to develop the National Qualification Framework and convert the current curriculum to meet NQF standards.
- Fluent in English (IELTS Academic 7.0 or above)
- Strong Leadership Skills with excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with Middle East Culture and experience from the region is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.