Apprenticeship Compliance Officer
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
BPP is a leading provider of apprenticeships at levels 2-7 and is seeking a professional to support apprenticeship compliance. As Apprenticeship Compliance Officer, you will support the Head of Apprenticeship Compliance in ensuring BPP, and its sub-contractors, deliver training in accordance with the ESFA rules and aim for a £0 error rate in ESFA audits.
You will be an outstanding individual with excellent attention to detail when completing internal audits.
We welcome applications from a range of backgrounds, e.g. a tutor, coach that is looking for a change in role within education, or someone already involved with audit work. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team in a large scale provider.
- Carry out ESFA audits on all elements of the apprenticeship journey including, but not limited to: Eligibility, on programme, start date evidence, completions to ensure apprentice folders are being maintained in line with BPP's requirement
- Produce a range of audit reports for internal and external audiences
- Support apprenticeship Schools to improve compliance culture
- Assist with collation and analysis of performance data against national benchmarks
- Assist with committee reports which are data driven
- Assist with preparation and execution of successful ESFA audits
- Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding legislation
- Commitment to and promotion of CPD activity
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Head of Apprenticeship Compliance and as may be reasonably expected with the post.
Department University Academic Services - Academic Quality
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home and Office Based
- Level 3 Qualification or above
- Minimum L2 in maths and English
- Knowledge and understanding of the ESFA rules
- Experience of working in the education sector, ideally within an apprenticeship environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Excel spread sheet skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- The ability to build relationships with others
- Excellent attention to detail
- High ethical standards
- Proactive, highly motivated with a real attention to detail
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
- Business Audit / Compliance qualification
- Experience of working across multiple teams
- Experience in the FE sector or private apprenticeship training provider
- Good data analysis skills
Contract Hours 37.50