Research Engineer, School of Computing and Information Systems
- Masters | Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 01 Jan 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Participate in project discussions and requirement gathering with project partner (Gojek).
- Design, develop, implement, and integrate algorithms for the above measurements.
- Deliver and maintain project documentation.
- Bachelors/masters degree in Computer Science or a related computing focused discipline is required.
- Previous research experience is highly preferred
- Excellent coding ability and experience in Python or C/Java is essential
- Coursework in data structures and algorithms, probability and statistics
- Experience with geospatial data analytics is a big plus
- The candidate should provide a sample of significant project on github/bitbucket