International Recruitment Officer
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
- To provide a range of recruitment and administrative functions to support the International Office.
- Supporting the development of owner international activities.
- Support International Office and other staff in the recruitment of international students and delivery of international business.
- Assist in achieving targets for international student recruitment and business.
- Organise arrangements for receiving and tracking enquiries, applications and enrolments.
- To process and respond to e-mail enquiries from inboxes within 24 hours providing a professional service.
- To answer telephone enquiries and ensure all calls are logged
- To call current students to ensure repeat bookings/applications.
- To undertake all admissions tasks required for the processing of international student applications, providing a professional service which is responsive to the needs of potential international students and agents.
- To record and process student applications efficiently, making offers in line with agreed criteria and managing referrals to Schools and Services where the decision cannot be made by the International Office.
- Process students' bookings and applications on salesforce.com, UCAS and Banner accordingly.
- Face to face dealing with students when required.
- Organise procedures for issuing and recording visa documentation
- Organise inputting of data and maintenance of records.
- Organise reporting of data to international team.
- Liaise with BPP Customer/Student Services team to ensure arrangements for provision of international information within the University.
Department Sales & Marketing - International Recruitment
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- Collegiate/creative approach to work, i.e. a ‘can-do' attitude.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- This role will involve dealing with international students. The successful candidate will have the ability to empathise with people and relevant market places within the professional services sector.
- The drive and desire to move the International business forward and play an instrumental part in its development.
- Clear logical thinking and good planning skills, coupled with the ability to work well as part of a team in a very collaborative environment.
- Ability to work speedily and accurately to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Educational industry knowledge will be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Organisational skills and ability to use own initiative to manage work load
- Decision-making skills
- Proactive in suggesting ways to increase sales
- Excellent customer services skills
- Adaptable to change
- Strong keyboard skills.
Contract Hours 37.50