SIM-HSG Manager for Student Experience and Core Projects (m/f/d)
The suitable candidate will be a core staff member and offered an exciting opportunity in a multi-cultural and dynamic work environment, with a set of distinct responsibilities based on personal strengths. (S)he will be working in collaboration with the management unit to enable our students to become responsible leaders and address needs of business and society while ensuring the programme's performance in the highly competitive world of management education. The key focus of this position lies in the areas of Student Experience and selected Core Projects.
The job holder
- ensures that the overall SIM student experience meets the mission and vision of the SIM programme,
- designs and implements activities and events that cater to the needs and interests of the SIM programme and its supportive community,
- manages and develops the exclusive SIM-MBA double degree programmes and partnerships,
- monitors and supports SIM students' international experience closely with the HSG Student Mobility Office,
- serves as coordinator in the SIMagination Challenge course,
- manages an assigned operations budget,
- delivers, together with staff colleagues, a world-class and seamless international learning experience for students, and
- is in charge of selected core projects and administrative mandates.
- Dedication to excellence and to upholding the core values and vision of SIM-HSG
- Min. 3 years of Operations and/or Project Management experience in the higher education sector
- Strong service-orientation and ability to foster positive relationships with students, academia, partner universities, and the wider SIM community etc.
- Experience in a diverse and international environment
- Demonstrated track record of drive, precise working style, and results-orientation under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of new educational developments and trends
- Analytical as well as conceptional skills, innovative mindset
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration in a team and within professional networks
- Excellent command of English; working knowledge of German and other languages desirable
- High discretion and motivation to safeguard the interest of a globally leading programme
The Master's programme in Strategy and International Management (SIM-HSG) is determined to develop tomorrow's responsible business leaders. Its rigorous curriculum combines advanced management knowledge, outstanding practical skills, and an emphasis on personal development. The SIM is the international flagship programme at the University of St.Gallen, Switzerland; it is globally recognised and top-ranked.
The SIM Directorship and its team are core responsible for the SIM's strategic development, design, and operational execution. This involves a trustful collaboration of highly motivated professionals who are committed to live up to the SIM vision, advancing the programme on a continuous basis and securing its superior positioning in the international education markets. Hence, the job is challenging and requires both a learning and a performance attitude.
At SIM-HSG you work in an encouraging, multicultural work environment, as part of a dynamic group of professionals, where you can demonstrate your ability to achieve results both independently and in project teams on the basis of guiding principles and towards a compelling vision. Remuneration reflects HSG salary guidelines.
Applications will continue to be reviewed until the right candidate is found. Interested applicants provide a motivational letter, full CV, and the contact details of three persons who can be contacted for references.