Postdoctoral Researcher in New Generation Communication and Intelligent Network
International Campus，Zhejiang University (ZJU) invites applications for Postdoctoral Researchers
ZJU International Campus is a strategic initiative of Zhejiang University. “Global” and “interdisciplinary” are our distinctions. To date, two leading joint institutes in China have been successfully launched with the University of Edinburgh (the ZJU-UoE Institute) and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (the ZJU-UIUC Institute), as well as the Zhejiang University International Business School (ZIBS). In addition, a number of international innovation centers, including the Joint International Research Center for Advanced Photonics (Ministry of Education), the China-Portugal Joint Innovation Center for Advanced Materials (Ministry of Science and Technology) among others, have built labs on the Campus. Furthermore, the mission of Haining International Center of Zhejiang Intellectual Property Exchange Center, which is situated on campus, is to promote integration between university research and industry.
In line with the accepted practice and working procedures of our partner universities, the Campus applies a comprehensive tenure system, which has successfully attracted an internationally leading faculty represented by winners of the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars.
- Having obtained a PhD degree in related areas from renowned universities.
- Good research potential and capability; high standard of ethics and academic integrity.
- At least one paper in internationally leading academic journal as first author.
- Ideally under 35 years of age.
Work and Living Conditions:
ZJU International Campus upholds the University’s tradition of valuing our faculty and are committed to promoting their career development. We continue to optimize the campus academic environment, implement support policies, and offer internationally competitive work and living facilities.
1. Academic environment: International and multidisciplinary research environment. Leading supervisor team from home and abroad.
- No less than RMB 150,000 or 200,000 yuan of annual salary provided by the institute or the international research center respectively,
- Plus RMB 150,000 or 200,000 yuan per year of subsidy by Haining municipal government according to credentials,
- Plus additional RMB 100,000 yuan per year for each successful applicant of “BoXin” (a national support program for outstanding postdoctoral researchers)
3. Research conditions:
- Research program fund provided by supervisors,
- Plus a one-time start-up fund of RMB 100,000 or 200,000 yuan by Haining municipal government according to credentials,
- Plus recommendation to and matching fund for national/provincial scientific research projects.
4. Other support: Preferential policy of renting fully furnished apartment. Enrollment of children in preferred local schools. Fine medical services provided by the two branch sections of the affiliated hospitals of ZJU in the neighborhood of the Campus.
5. Career development: Recommendation to tenure/tenure-track position at ZJU upon completion of postdoctoral work. Eligible for Haining local employment support of RMB300,000 yuan total in three years, plus cash subsidy equivalent to 40 square metres of first housing purchased locally.
How to Apply：
The positions remain open until filled. Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV (including study/research experience, publication list etc.), no more than five representative work within the last five years, and three references by email. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by relevant institute.
International Research Centers: Ms. Heyu HONG at firstname.lastname@example.org, +86 571 87572111
For more information, please visit:
ZJU International Campus: https://www.intl.zju.edu.cn/en
Apply for Postdoctoral Researcher in New Generation Communication and Intelligent Network
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly