Research Fellow, AI and Data, Centre for Trusted Internet and Community
A full-time research fellow will be hired to carry out this research program (all packages) under the PI Taeihagh’s supervision for 3 years. The research fellow is expected to have significant technical and research experience in studying social media platforms and AI (e.g., application of machine learning and/or natural language processing algorithms), in issues related to privacy, data analytics or similar domains. PI will focus on the work of the research fellow and use his expertise on studying Platforms and AI along with governance of technology and public policy to guide the postdoctoral fellow and guarantee the success of the project.
- Relevant PhD in Engineering, CS or Social Sciences in studying social media platforms and AI, ideally related to machine learning and/or natural language processing algorithms and applied to domains such as privacy, data analytics or alike.
- Ability to craft, code and apply relevant Natural language processing and/or Machine learning algorithms.
- Proficiency in Git, Github and collaboration systems in software development environments
- Demonstrated experience of academic writing and excellent communication skills
- Additional research experience in Asia is a plus.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Department: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Employee Referral Eligible: No