Lead Curriculum Development Cum Instructor
- University degree, preferably in an ICT/digital discipline
- At least 15 years of ICT/digital work experience
- At least 8 years stakeholder management and team management experience
- Training curriculum and training roadmap design experience in ICT/digital subject areas
- Teaching experience (especially in IT and adult education) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of ICT/digital subject areas (multidisciplinary knowledge will be preferred over narrow depth)
- Educator or Curriculum Development Skills, preferably including development of courses and training roadmaps)
- Process management skills/experience (e.g. developing or implementing new processes required for work area)
- Manage the course catalogue/curriculum services that ISS deliver to its corporate customer/s of its digital academy services
- Coordinate with, and value-add to ISS’s discipline/practice chiefs’ analysis of future technology/skills/curriculum trends and how course catalogue/s (of ISS academy service corporate customers) can be developed/improved.
- Oversee and participate in discussions between ISS’s subject matter experts (in the teaching disciplines/practices) and the customer’s own subject matter experts to obtain customer curriculum requirements and to present ISS recommendations for approval
- Manage ISS curriculum team in maintaining repository of information relating to the course catalogue/curriculum – including mapping of courses in the course catalogue to corporate customer’s competency framework
- Monitor actual performance of implemented courses from survey statistics and ensure training providers take corrective action if performance do not meet SLAs
- Coordinate with downstream work teams such as operations and marketing on implementation of the curriculum
- To carry out educator duties as secondary work. This can be train-the-trainer role on best educator practices and/or as trainer/educator for ISS course/s.