Research Assistant for Department of Marketing, NUS Business School
The research assistant will oversee day-to-day activities and the general management of assigned research projects. These responsibilities include:
- Manage and clean large-scale datasets
- Analyze data using econometric and statistical models
- Write reports / draft papers
- Literature review
- Some data search and crawling from the website
- Must have research integrity, being honest in research methods and findings
- At least a Bachelor's degree; preferably from the social sciences (e.g., Business, Economics, Psychology, etc.).
- Previous research experience in the social sciences is a bonus.
- Good proficiency in statistical software like SAS, STATA, R, Python or Matlab.
- Must be responsive to all correspondences, including responding to all emails within 6 hours, preferably in lesser time.
- Must have great communications and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with all relevant stakeholders.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize to-do lists to maximize progress of the research projects.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently to consistently meet deadlines.
- A strong interest in pursuing a PhD in a social science discipline and/or towards the conducts of general scientific inquiry is a bonus..
Contact list for further enquiries
To apply, applicants should submit (1) a resume [including a section listing the name/contact information for 3 references] and (2) a 1-page cover letter describing their qualifications, relevant experience, significant achievements and interests that are relevant to the job responsibilities to email@example.com. Please label your email with subject: "Application for Research Assistant (SPIRE-SISO)"
For Jobsbank advertising, the salary range is: S$3,700 to S$3,900 per month.