Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Administration - Exams
Contract Type Permanent
You will be responsible for providing resourcing support with a specific focus around resourcing assessments. Reporting to the Academic Marking Manager, you will ensure that the resourcing needs for marking within the school are identified and managed effectively throughout the academic cycles.
You will be responsible for maintaining key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. The post holder will be required to handle both professional and business information that is of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Supporting the resourcing of formative and summative marking throughout the year.
- Assist faculty and associate staff with enquiries in relation to marking allocations.
- Make formal offers of work to associate staff.
- Manage marker module access.
- Determine associate staff availability throughout the year.
- Updating the school workload document for faculty.
- Monitor and respond to queries in shared resourcing inbox within 24 hours.
- Maintain accurate contact data for associate staff.
- Using university software (Turnitin) to collate data.
- Provide regular updates to Academic Marking Manager on recruitment needs for marking.
- Coordinate marker recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Maintain accurate marking data for invoicing and workload management.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as instructed by Academic Marking Manager.
Department School of Business - Operations
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- Enthusiastic and people-focussed
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Confident and skilled verbal and written communicator
- Flexible with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work under time pressure and prioritise effectively
- Team player who takes initiative and ownership
- Experience of negotiation and managing different stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working in an office environment
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary Up to 22,000