Senior Lecturer – Business
Senior Lecturer – Business
City University College in partnership with Ulster University, Qatar (CUC) is a new, modern and dynamic educational institution with big ambitions to become one of the leading providers of higher education and skills development in Qatar. Located in the heart of the Capital, Doha, CUC currently offers a range of vocational and degree programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels centred around Business and Computing.
Ulster University is one of the leading universities in the UK and has a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and research. Its Business School is the 6th largest in the UK with over 5000 students.
This is an exciting time for the University, with a planned new Campus building due to be completed by 2023* and this position represents an opportunity to deliver and shape a curriculum that meets the demands of the future workforce, including Qatar’s National Vision 2030. As such, we are looking for an experienced Senior Lecturer with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who can make a tangible impact on our students and our future expansion plans.
You will be educated to at least Master’s level (Doctorate or PhD desirable) and have experience of teaching at HE level, in at least one of the following subject areas:
- Accountancy, Finance, Economics & Business Mathematics
- Operations Management, Quantitative techniques, Supply Chain Management
- Marketing (Digital)& Business strategy
- Business Information Systems & Data Analytics
You will also possess experience of managing and supervising student projects, including dissertations.
The State of Qatar is a great place to live and work. It is a very safe, family-friendly country with an expanding education sector, aligned to Qatar’s 2030 National Vision. An attractive relocation and accommodation package awaits the right candidate, including:
- A competitive tax free package,
- Annual return air tickets
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life Insurance, and, other allowances
We require someone to take up the position by January 2022.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Contribute significantly to the delivery across the University; reflecting successfully the candidates own subject specialism appropriate to the needs of the student.
- Support the development of new curriculum modules across a range of courses offered by the University.
- Engage in professional practice and contribute to the professional profile of the team.
- Support and embrace fully, the student journey and student experience.
- Be able to inspire others through their passion of teaching and learning
Please submit your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org