Research Assistant, Physiology
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Assistant for “Autoantibodies towards Interferon-induced GTP-binding protein (MX1) mediate neuropathic pain in small fiber neuropathy (SFN) via interaction with transient receptor potential canonical type 6 (TRPC6) channels.” in the Department of Physiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Appointments will be made on a 24months contract basis.
Purpose of the post
The Research Assistant (RA) will be responsible to, and work closely with, the Principal Investigator to conduct the experiments and analyze and present data.
The applicant should:
- Have a first degree with good results or holds a B.Sc. degree or equivalent in life sciences;
- Have experience in immunology, cell culture and molecular biology;
- Be able to work independently and in a team, have an investigative nature, attention to detail;
- Have knowledge of computer applications, e.g. SPSS, MS office, PowerPoint.
- Have good social skills for communication and interactions with patients.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.