Research Assistant, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Assistant at the Asian Institute of Digital Finance, NUS.
The Research Assistant will be responsible for working closely with the Principal Investigator/ Co- PI and lab members on one or more research projects.
He/she should possess experience or interest in at least one of the following research areas:
- Familiar with text classification, topic modelling, knowledge graphs, and natural language processing.
- Time Series Forecasting
- Applied Computer Vision
- Can implement or modify codes similar to XGBoost or LightGBM
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas
- Strong programming skills; experience in Python and/or R is preferred
- Strong data management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of statistics and econometrics
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Department: FinTech Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No