Faculty positions at Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)
Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors/ Lecturers/ Assistant Lecturers, Jindal Global Business School (JGBS):
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India. JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 8000+ students, 900+ faculty and 500+ staff members representing 41 countries in twelve multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Journalism, Art & Architecture, Banking & Finance, Environment & Sustainability, Psychology & Counselling, Languages & Literature and Public Health & Human Development. JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curricula, global collaborations, global research and global programmes. JGU is the youngest university to be ranked in the Top 3% universities in the World and in the Top 150 universities (under 50 years of age) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World Rankings 2021. JGU has been ranked among the “Top 700 universities in the World” in the QS World University Rankings 2021 and recognised as an “Institution of Eminence” by the Government of India.
Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is hiring faculty members for Spring 2022 semester.
Potential candidates from the following disciplines may apply-
- Information Systems & Analytics
- Business Communications
- Strategic Management
Eligible candidates who are willing to take up teaching & research assignments and are ready to join by January 2022 are invited to apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. (or pursuing) in the above discipline.
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement.
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
JGU is an equal opportunity employer and offers internationally competitive salary and benefits commensurating candidate's qualification and experience.
Apart from a competitive salary, JGU offers research benefits comparable to the top international universities along with comprehensive health and accidental insurance coverage, accommodation on university campus, staff development allowance, research grants, research rewards for publications and other benefits.
Knowledge and abilities:
The successful candidate must demonstrate depth of knowledge of their academic field as well as:
- ability to effectively communicate and work collegially and productively with colleagues;
- ability to effectively engage and teach students with a wide range of skills, motivations and academic and vocational goals;
- ability to promote innovation, teaching, learning and service to a diverse student population;
- ability to participate in the development of curriculum and assess student learning outcomes;
- ability to maintain an active research career, resulting in regular output of professional publications.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching, research & institution building)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to HR@JGU.EDU.IN