Research Fellow, CAR-T Engineering, iHealthtech 1
Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech), National University of Singapore (NUS)
We are seeking a Research Fellow with interest and expertise in immune cell culture, synthetic biology and cancer.
The candidate will be responsible for engineering CAR-T cells for anti-cancer treatment. The candidate will also need to independently design and execute experiments, troubleshoot issues, interpret results and give project updates.
We provide a highly competitive remuneration package that commensurates with the qualifications and relevant experience of the successful candidate. The candidate will also be fully supported in their career development in different areas like research, industry, consulting and education.
- Applicants should possess a PhD in bioengineering, biomedical sciences, material sciences, life sciences or immunology from a well-recognized university or research institute.
- Experience with immune cell and tissue culture, molecular biology and bioinformatics will be favoured.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals, preferably at least 2 first-author papers in reputable journals.
- Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and contact details of two referees to Dr Andy Tay (email@example.com) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.