Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Teaching - Programme Lead
Contract Type Permanent
The School of Business is looking for an outstanding individual to manage the School’s staff recruitment and training strategy. You will work closely with the Head of Staffing and Senior Management Team to ensure the quality and integrity of the Business School’s portfolio is assured by the effective recruitment, on-boarding and training of the academic faculty.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with the proven capability of taking the initiative and bringing new ideas to the fore. They should have a positive, can-do attitude to help the School achieve our ambitious growth targets whilst empathising with individual needs and circumstances.
The role will be on a hybrid contract with a combination of Home and Office Based working.
- Support the Head of Academic Staffing to manage the recruitment and on-boarding processes across the School.
- Recruit new members of faculty working with key stakeholders from both within the School and the BPP group as a whole.
- Train new members of faculty working with key stakeholders from both within the School and the BPP group as a whole.
- Support the Quality team with undertaking observations of faculty across the School to ensure consistent teaching standards are being implemented.
- Review feedback scores for faculty and work with relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
- Put in place training plans for all faculty and freelance tutors within the School, specific to their individual training needs.
- Lead on initiatives to develop and retain Talent and improve working life within the School and BPP as a whole.
- Responsible for delivery and coordination of new starter training across the School.
- Manage the administration and on-boarding of new freelancers within the School.
- Work with the key stakeholders to ensure all training assets and documentation are fit for purpose, up to date and user-friendly.
- Build and manage the School's on-boarding and training database.
- Working with our Quality team, develop and implement a scalable system for monitoring quality of our freelancer pool.
- Respond to resourcing and recruitment needs and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Provide regular data on the School's recruitment and training activities.
Department School of Business - Faculty
Vacancy location UK, London, London Shepherd's Bush
- Experience in recruitment, developing inductions and onboarding new staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and people focussed;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure, make decisions and apply flexible solutions;
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload;
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative;
- Digitally literate;
- Experience of working in an academic environment;
- Significant experience of operational organisation including developing new systems and processes.
- Experience at producing and managing documentation.
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary 40,000 - 45,000