Lecturer in Physiotherapy
Salary: £17,152 - £19,294 p.a. (pro rata of £34,304 - £38,587 p.a. with an opportunity to progress to pro rata of £42,149)
Contract Type: Permanent, 18.5 hours per week (0.5 FTE)
Closing Date: 06-12-2021 12 Midday
The Department of Health (which includes Nursing and Physiotherapy) is looking to recruit a motivated, innovative and enthusiastic Physiotherapist, to work as a Lecturer in Physiotherapy to teach and assess students on the pre-registration Physiotherapy programmes (including apprenticeship) and other programmes delivered by the Department in Health.
In this role, the successful applicant will teach and assess students in our new, purpose-built facilities in Moss House and the Health, Skills and Simulation Suite:
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Experience of teaching students; either within a formal education or clinical setting.
- Minimum undergraduate level qualification.
- Current registration with the HCPC.
- A thorough understanding of specialist area(s) of Physiotherapy with the ability to demonstrate research and evidence-informed practice.
Please indicate within your application, your specialist areas of physiotherapy practice and any clinical skills in which you have current clinical competency.
UCB is committed to providing professional development opportunities and will support the completion of a recognised teaching qualification, if not already held.
Closing date: Monday 6 December 2021 at midday
- Pro rata of 50 days’ paid leave per year
- Teacher’s Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Unless stated otherwise, all roles at UCB will be based on-site at one of our Birmingham City Centre campus buildings. This is a not a remote role.