Electrical Engineering Faculty Position/Communication Engineering
The United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a faculty position. Qualified candidates at all levels will be considered at a rank commensurate with academic accomplishments.
Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to teaching excellence and student advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels, a demonstrable research capability that will enable the candidate to develop and sustain an internally and/or externally funded research program in his/her area of expertise, publish his/her research findings in refereed journals, and actively engage in promoting the growth of the UAE University. The application package should include a cover letter, a detailed resume, a brief description of current/future research activities, teaching philosophy, and courses taught. English is the language of instruction and communication. Screening of applications will continue until the position is filled.
- An earned PhD in electrical engineering/Communication engineering, or related field. The candidate should have a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Communication Engineering.
- Proven skills of high quality teaching
- Demonstrated excellence in research, scholarship, and teaching in Electrical Engineering/Communication Engineering.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English.
- Hold a doctoral degree from a recognized university focusing on advanced research in the area of Electrical Engineering/Communication Engineering
- Ability to deliver high quality teaching in Communication programming and signal processing related courses.
- A solid research record evidenced by high quality publications in high-impact IEEE journals
- Strong commitment to teaching and students advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain internally and externally funded research. Prior experience in the role of PI or Co-PI in funded research projects is a plus.
- Ability to pursue independent research and a demonstrated aptitude for fundamental research.
All ranks will be considered, priority for the assistant professor rank. Fresh PhD holders with strong publication records and high reputable university are encouraged to apply.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Application should include a detailed resume with full list of publications, a research statement, names and complete addresses of two references
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department Electrical Engineering - (COE)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Faculty
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Readers / Senior Research Fellows jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates